Photographer Benefits Addendum Option for Members
The Portland Japanese Garden is pleased to present a new Photographer Benefits Program. Due to requests from members, the Photographer Membership Program has been altered to make all membership level benefits more easily accessible. The Garden no longer has a standalone Photographer Membership; instead, Photographer Benefits can now be purchased as an addendum to any current membership.
Add Photographer Benefits to any membership level for $100.00
Add Photographer Benefits for 2 years of benefits to any 2yr- membership level for $185.00
The Portland Japanese Garden Photographer Benefits Program is design especially for professional and amateur photographers. This membership addendum provides the following benefits in addition to your Membership Benefits
- Children under 18 free;
- Invitations to special Photographer Member hours, events, and lectures (View a schedule of Photographer Member hours upcoming dates and times);
- Photographer E-News;
- Photograph, name, and a link to your website on our featured gallery (email us a high-res photo and link to your website);
- Invitation to submit photographs to the Garden’s annual calendar
- Invitation to submit photographs for use in Garden printed materials and on the website;
- Permission to sell Photographs of the Garden for commercial, advertising, or promotional purposes.
Capture the Garden in Every Season…
Photographer Benefits last for the duration of your membership
Two years of Photographer Benefits must be purchased to accompany any 2yr- Membership.
Photographer Benefits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
General Photo Policies apply to Photographer Members at all times.