The Portland Japanese Garden is pleased to present a new Photographer Benefits Program. Due to requests from members, the Photographer Membership Program has been altered to make all membership level benefits more easily accessible. Photographer Benefits can now be purchased with any current membership.
Please note Photographer Memberships are available for individuals and their families only. Other entities wishing to shoot still or video photography for commercial use must submit a Photography and Video Shoot Application.
Dual Photographer Membership Levels:
The Portland Japanese Garden Photographer Benefits Program is designed especially for professional and amateur photographers. This membership addendum provides the following benefits in addition to your Membership Benefits:
- Children under 18 free
- Members-only hours year round (Tuesday–Sunday 8-10am)
- Invitations to special Photographer Member hours (View a schedule of Photographer Member Hours upcoming dates and times)
- Photographer E-News
- Photograph, name, and a link to your website on our featured gallery (email us a high-res photo and link to your website)
- Invitation to submit photographs to the Garden’s annual calendar. The 2018 Calendar Contest is now open, please complete the 2018 Calendar Contest Entry Form and follow the included directions.
- Invitation to submit photographs for use in Garden printed materials and on the website
- Permission to sell Photographs of the Garden for commercial, advertising, or promotional purposes
Capture the Garden in Every Season…
Photographer Benefits last for the duration of your membership. Two years of Photographer Benefits must be purchased to accompany any 2 year membership. Photographer Benefits are non-refundable and non-transferable. General photo policies apply to Photographer Members at all times.