Free Admission Day
November 11, 2014
Portland Japanese Garden
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to invite their friends, family, and fellow community members to visit the Garden on this Free Admission Day. Garden Guides will be stationed throughout the Garden to help answer questions and speak about the Garden’s history, culture, and traditions.
Tips for visiting on Free Day:
- Arrive early as parking is limited.
- We encourage visitors to take public transportation if possible.
- Please, no food or drink in the Garden.
- Tripods will not be permitted on Free Day
- Paths in the Natural Garden are not accessible by stroller on Free Day.
- Dress warmly if the weather is inclement.
Our exclusive Portland Japanese Garden 2015 wall calendar is now available in our online and onsite gift stores.